Re: Slow Network Speed to JLAB

Jerry,

Well, I can tell you that JLAB must have acquired an Internet2
connection recently, because you are using the Internet2 network when
communicating with them. You were using the standard Internet when I
last checked on this. Internet2 has a far superior backbone and does not
carry any commercial traffic. A great deal of research effort is going
into Internet2. If you interested, you can read more at
http://www.internet2.edu

Greg