plans for the spring

hi guys,

   if you are around on wednesday afternoon i am going to meet
with sasko at 2:30 in the cluster lab. i want to talk with him
about some of the things we want to accomplish this spring. a
tentative list of things (big and small) that i'm thinking
about is below. if you can make the meeting, let me know. if
you can think of other items to add to the list, let me know.

cheers,

gpg

1. purchase and install additional backup power supply.
2. purchase and install new slave nodes.
3. test resolution on all monitors.
4. purchase new monitors (depends on 3).
5. set up printers (B&W one in N-210 and color one in N2-7)
on all machines (pscm1, gpg1, mfv1, physxcd).
6. fix nodes on new cluster (8,30,36).
7. fix nodes on old cluster.
8. upgrade software on old cluster?
9. install fvwm window manager on pscm1, gpg1, mfv1, ....
10. web-based documentation, FAQ, How-To, for cluster.

--
Dr. Gerard P. Gilfoyle
Physics Department                e-mail: ggilfoyl@richmond.edu