From: Luminita Todor [mailto:luminita@jlab.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 7:27 PM
To: Stefanovski, Sasko
Cc: Mike Vineyard; Markus Geiger
Subject: RE: CLAS sofware at UR: MYSQL

Sasko,

I think we need MySQL on pscm1 installed if not too difficult.
CLAS software uses sets of detector&time related values
organized in a MySQL database with a master version at
JLAB and a mirror at UR.

I expect to pick up the software build next Monday - it
would be great if it is installed at that time.
If the effort is too big I can just copy the relevant
libraries from JLAB.

Please also let me know where you put the CERN libraries (path&version).
Are you going to move old-home to new directories or should
 I do it - as root of course? The directories with different
releases of CLAS software is named... clas
Thank you,

Luminita Todor
postdoctoral research associate
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
research site - Thomas Jefferson National Facility / Hall B
tel. 757-269-5538