Re: CLAS sofware at UR: MYSQL?

Thank you, Mike, for your message. I'll figure it all eventually.
I wrote Sasko and asked him to install MySQL. I think I can do it
myself - after poking my nose in mysql.com web page. However I'm always
afraid that I'll be asked specific configuration questions that would take
time and numerous iterations to figure. As 'profesional' Sasko can place
everything in order and then we can be the 'amateurs' messing with it ;)
Otherwise most libraries compiled amasing easy.
I'll keep you informed - hopefully everything will be up and running at
the begining of next week. I'm positive there should be a mirror of the
database at UR at least containing the information relevant to the periods
on which we work - e5, g1c, g2, g3,...

Luminita Todor
postdoctoral research associate
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
research site - Thomas Jefferson National Facility / Hall B
tel. 757-269-5538