Poster announcing MRI funding

John and Gerry,

My office prepared a poster announcing the NSF MRI awards. I was planning to have the poster on display as you entered the Gottwald Building for the Ramaley visit--Poster on an easel. I was informed that if I left the poster/easel overnight that the poster/easel would most likely be stolen.

So, with this in mind, please recommend a location where the poster can be mounted to the wall.  The poster's purpose--inform students and others, of the support/recogntion that UR is receiving from external organizations.  Is there a location as you enter the building?? Your suggestions, please.

Elizabeth Taraski McDonnell, Ph.D.
Director, Foundation & Government Grants
University of Richmond
101 Maryland Hall
Richmond, Virginia 23173
804-289-8445