From: Luminita Todor [mailto:luminita@jlab.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 10:52 AM
To: Stefanovski, Sasko
Subject: RE: Physics JLAB related computing needs

Great let me know when gcc.3.0.4 is read. I will then
try to update the CLAS software on the Linux cluster here.
I don't need to be physically here to do it. So just e-mail me.
Cheers,

Luminita Todor
postdoctoral research associate
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
research site - Thomas Jefferson National Facility / Hall B
tel. 757-269-5538