Welcome

Welcome Gerard,

Xerox office printers are renowned for their cutting-edge
technology and constant innovation. Our award-winning full-line
of Xerox Phaser® color and black & white printers continue to lead
the pack. So to keep you up-to-date on all that's happening, we'll
send you occasional messages with news about our latest products,
new features, and great special offers.

You'll be among the first to hear about printers that set the
standard for quality, speed, and the revolutionary new technology
that makes it possible. Plus, you'll receive money-saving offers
that make it easier to bring new levels of efficiency and
productivity into your workplace.

If you think you may have received this message in error, though, or
if you'd rather not hear from us in the future, please click here,
and we'll remove you from our mailing list.

But if you're still with us, you don't have to do a thing. Just
check your inbox now and then for the latest news and offers from
Xerox Office Printers.

Sincerely,

Bonnie Gail
Customer Relations