NSF-RUI Impact statement

Hi-
For the NSF-MRI application, you will need an RUI Impact statement and an
RUI certification.
Also mention RUI in the title (thanks to Bill who just spoke w/the Chem
program officer).
The statement is attached, and you may modify as you see fit to put in the
latest statistics from your department.  I have also attached a statement
about the Science Initiative which should also be included.  I just talked
to Andy today about whether there might be more specific info we can include
about the science center, and we will get that statement closer to the
deadline I guess. Meanwhile we can use this.

The RUI certification is a form that Herb must sign, so I will take care of
that when he signs the cover sheets.

 <<urdescr-rui.doc>>  <<Science Initiative.doc>>

Diana Thompson Vincelli
Associate Director
Office of Foundation & Government Grants
Room G-14, Maryland Hall
University of Richmond, VA  23173
804/289-8005, 804/287-6491 fax
dvincell@richmond.edu