DQS up on psc1

Gerry,

I have DQS up and running on psc1 (qmaster and dqs_execd).
I also created GSIM queues for the nodes....try to execute
the following command:  qstat -f

You sould get a dump of all the queues ..and they
will show up as UNKNOWN since I have not start
the dqs services on the other nodes...

I did make one gsim slot  on psc1 just to see if things are working.

To submit a job to run in the gsim queue you need to execute:
qsub -l gsim  my_gsim_script

And DQS will pick the first "gsim" queue available.
Each queue will accept two simulataneous jobs and
there is a hard time limit of 16hours...

I also altered /etc/csh.cshrc on psc1 to put /usr/local/bin in the
predefined path.

I also made soft links to the /home/clas/DQS/bin/* to entries in
/usr/local/bin.

Anyway things are pretty close...but I basically have to repeat
what I did on psc1 11 times ... plus deal with reconfiguring the
nfs mounts...

Once I have things working I'll write some example scripts that
hopefully will make things easier....

Good Night....
Arne

--
Arne Freyberger
JLAB (Mail Stop 12H)    Phone: (757) 269-6268