Re: DQS up on psc1

jerry,

>   wow, that was fast!

not exactly...it took me ~2hrs to get things right...

> one thing i would like to do. if you set up the
>first few machines, please let mike and i finish the remainder so
>we can get familiar with dqs.

OK, although the bulk of the effort was getting the qmaster going
on psc1 and setting up the queues.  Now we just need to get dqs_execd
running on the rest of the hosts.

Once I do one or two nodes I'll send you the list of commands....

I'll also try to write some documentation on how to add and modify
DQS queues.  Since I think you'll be doing more of this than
configuring machines.

Also can you please send my two emails of last night back to me,
so I can refresh my thoughts on what I did and what needs to be done.

I am trying to do this on my own time so that I can honestly say it
wasn't JLAB supported in anyway (besides email...) so I'll get back to
the psc nodes tonight.

Arne

--
Arne Freyberger
JLAB (Mail Stop 12H)    Phone: (757) 269-6268