root pw for old cluster

Dr. Gilfoyle

For seem reason, I dont seem to have an account any of the PSC2 - 12
machines....

I need the root password for PSC1 to shut down those machines before I
begin to move them.....is there a way I can contact Sasco (hope I spelled
it right) and get it from him (perhaps an email address)??? Also, we'll
definitely have to switch of the machines and disconnect them before we
can move them....most of the cables arent long enough to allow the nodes
to be pulled out without disconnecting them...

In the meantime, I am going to start researching into getting the Ups and
the other nodes....are there any factors that u might want me to keep in
mind while doing this stuff....

Hope things going well at your end....look forward to hearing from you soon.

cheers

-Adnan