RE: gsim_int (fwd)

Dear Sasko,

There are a couple of problems remaining.

1.In compiling one CLAS program, I get an error
/usr/cernlib/i386_redhat72/2001/lib/libpawlib.a(bugrep.o): In function
`br_create_template':
bugrep.o(.text+0x103): the use of `tmpnam' is dangerous, better use
`mkstemp'
/usr/cernlib/i386_redhat72/2001/lib/libpawlib.a(matrix.o)(.data+0x4ac):
undefined reference to `XmeFromHorizontalPixels'
/usr/cernlib/i386_redhat72/2001/lib/libpawlib.a(matrix.o)(.data+0x4b0):
undefined reference to `XmeToHorizontalPixels'
It apparently points to pawlib but actually it is a reference that should
be satisfied by Xm library.
If I do on pscm1
[root@pscm1 lib]# nm libXm.a  | grep XmeToHorizontalPixels
[root@pscm1 lib]#
I get nothing; if I do it at JLAB
ifarml2.jlab.org> nm libXm.a  | grep XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
00000970 T XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
         U XmeToHorizontalPixels
As you can see the refference is satisfied. So I can only guess that at
UR libXm.a has some bug... However the UR size is much bigger...

Please can you investigate this? Professor Gilfoyle was also mentioning
libpaw problem this morning that might be same thing.

2. When I do mysqld stop and start it doesn't seem to have read the my.cnf
file. Please can you check it?

Thank you,

Luminita Todor
postdoctoral research associate
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
research site - Thomas Jefferson National Facility / Hall B
tel. 757-269-5538