CLAS software & database status

Dear Jerry & Mike,

At last I succeded to put together release-4-4 of CLAS software
of pscm1 /home/clas/builds. I changed the PRODUCTION link to point to
release-4-4. In the end the only executable that I copied over - since I
couldn't find how to make it link here) was gsim_int.

I also installed a mirror of the calibration database on pscm1.

Please let me know if you have any problem using these. Thank you for
your patience,

Luminita Todor
postdoctoral research associate
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
research site - Thomas Jefferson National Facility / Hall B
tel. 757-269-5538