Re: CLAS software & database status

I just remember one more detail: when compiling a1c I
had PROCESS_TAGM undefined. I think not all software
components (headers, sources) now in CVS are of the kind
of accepting this multiple hits tagger processing. If you
are interested in this I can talk to Dennis Weygand and
get over coherent a1 sources able to incorporate this new
feature. Just let me know - I don't think it is critical.

Luminita Todor
postdoctoral research associate
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
research site - Thomas Jefferson National Facility / Hall B
tel. 757-269-5538