Re: progress on Richmond cluster (but not done yet)

Greetings,

I can see the confusion. Digging through my old notes, I see that /usr
should be NFS shared with the cluster. Currently, the /usr on the nodes is
NOT an NFS mount of /usr on the master.

If you like, I can fix that right up. No wonder things didn't work as you
expected!

G'day,
sjames

--
-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                     230 peachtree st nw ste 701