Re: progress on Richmond cluster (but not done yet)

Greetings,

It's fixed up now. since nodes >2 are down, I wasn't able to complete a
couple of needed commands on them that they will need:

bpsh 3-48 rmdir /home
bpsh 3-48 ln -s /usr/home /home

That is necessary since the kernel NFS won't allow a single host to NFS
mount a directory and it's parent directory at the same time. So, I
modified the exports table to export /usr to the slaves, and continue
exporting /usr/home to the other machines listed there.

I think this should have it, let me know!

G'day,
sjames