From: gilfoyle [mailto:ggilfoyl@richmond.edu]
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 10:07 AM
To: Sasko Stafanovski
Subject: [Fwd: upgrading the University of Richmond cluster]

hi sasko,

   it looks like the backup worked last night and we didn't throw
any circuit breakers. if there are any problems let me know. i
have attached an email message that i received this morning from
steven james on the steps for upgrading the software. please
look it over and let me know what you think. there are a few
of things to consider.

1. does steven james's plan sound resonable?

2. can you get all this stuff done before the end of the day on
monday?

3. if not, what can be finished? we'll see if an old, senile
professor like myself can do the rest.

let me know what you think.

jerry

--