RE: a question

Jerry,

Those computers do not fall under the guidelines for primary replacement,
and as such, there exist no on-going funding vehicle.

However, if you will provide me with the following information, I will be
happy to explore our options completely.

* Number of systems that you are wanting to replace
* Typical configuration of the existing machines
* Minimum configuration needed for the new machines
* Must the new machines be "brand new", or would secondary machines that
meet the specs be sufficient

Additionally, the process that we followed to replace your lab machines
worked as well.  In that case, I had asked that you submit a formal request
to Ellen and cc me.  It is possible that we might have some year end funds
in this FY to target specific needs like this.

Hope this helps!

Doug West
Director of Telecom, Media
Support, and User Services