RE: more bbftp trouble

I dont think it has to do with bbftp.  I logged in and then went to urs3 and
had the same trouble you did, it locked up after like 30 seconds.  That is
why your connection gets timed out.  My ssh client told me that my internet
connection was lost and that i should try again in a few seconds, but if
this keeps happening the bbftp client will never finish because you get
kicked out and have to reconnect back in everytime you loose the connection
so you are screwed.  Maybe we should ask jlab if they know why we keep
getting booted after a being logged on for a little while.

Francisco Chinchilla