UPS can't handle full load

Hi Guys,

On Friday I submitted 22 jobs on the psc cluster and the UPS overload
alarms went off. I knew that Arne had run for ~9 hrs like this the other
night, so I let them go to see if the UPS would settle down eventually.
Well they didn't and after about an hour a circuit breaker on one of the
power stips tripped and the whole system went down. After I got it back
up, I submitted one job on each machine and things ran fine throughout
the night and most of the weekend. I think we're going to have to run
like this (one job per machine) until we get more UPS power capability.
Also, I got another power strip so that we can put the UPS on different
power strips (right now they're on the same one).

Later,
Mike