[Fwd: Meeting of the GSIM Focus Group]

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

I am affraid I must appologize for not being able to call you in  as you
requested. Turned out that the meeting room we got (i.e. the fishbowl) did
not have any phone, nor phone outlet. I am sorry for any incovenience I
might have caused.

As per Will Brooks' comments on the first point on the agenda, the new U
of Richmond farm has ~22 CPU's (11 dual-pentium boxes?), and a preliminary
running of 0.25 Mevents @ 4GeV (CELEG events) resulted in a speed of some
0.125 events/second. Will insisted I specify he learned this info from
Arne. Please let me know if the above info is a fair description of the
U of R farm.

Again, I must apologize for not being able to call you as promised.
Sincerely,
	Gabriel Niculescu