Re: great balls of fire

jerry and Mike,

thunderstorms last night and subsequent power outage,
got me thinking again about your
computers and the UPS.  If you go to the site below, you'll find
information on how to cable up the serial port on the UPS.  Once
you have it hooked up I can install/configure the "apcupsd" daemon
which will perform an orderly shutdown whenever the battery of the UPS
is below 10%.  (our if you guys want to you can do this...)

http://www.brisse.dk/site/apcupsd/

I have some copies of the DQS manuals on their way up to richmond.

Arne

--
Arne Freyberger
JLAB (Mail Stop 12H)    Phone: (757) 269-6268