linux cluster

Jerry,

I apologize that this is taking longer than aticipated.  We are waiting
for the Cisco switch, and a new 18GB Seagate Drive.  One was bad out of
24.  The systems are looking good and they are extremely fast.  The
systems were quoted with Redhat 5.2 and I can't really change that b/c
the price of 6.0 is more than double that of RH 5.2.  However, each
machine has RH 6.0 installed with the 2.2 kernel with SMP support and
many other nifty improvements.  I am planning on these machines leaving
here by Tuesday.  11 of the systems have been burning in for more than
24 hours now and no problems.  I will keep you informed of the shipping
date and Tracking # as soon as it departs.

Have a great weekend!

Joey P. Sims
Senior Account Executive
Atlanta, GA