RE: richmond computer cluster

That's great!  I'm sending an updated quote to reflect the 256MB of
memory instead of 128.  Do you want 1 256 or 2 128'?  You would have
more room to upgrade with 1 256 however it is more expensive.

As for the Kernel, this is something you guys would have to modify.  We
can install the software and partition it however you want it.  It would
be better if you did the rebuilding of the kernel to fit your needs.  We
currently do not have a person on hand with that expertise but, we will
shortly.

For the one machine as a router, you will need a second network card in
that machine.

Please call me to confirm what you are getting and when you need it.

Sincerely,

Joey P. Sims