Re: an offer you can't refuse??

jerry,

A vague estimate would be $75/hour or $1000 for two days of
dedicated support/effort.  If this sounds unreasonable let me
know since it is a wild ass guess.  This would be for a LINUX
only install.  A mixed architecture configuration will be double
the cost and probably double the time since I haven't done a
none-LINUX install.

My understanding of DQS is at a much better level now than it was
when we spoke.  Although I cannot guarantee it I would estimate that
the post installation support will be minimal and can be done
remotely.  I'd be willing to provide remote support as well.

In addition to setting up the queues we will need to talk about
getting the data onto disk and machine configuration.  That is
it would be best to have prelim meeting to make sure all the
hardware is in place.

I suppose I'll need to come up with a name for the "consulting"
company....

Arne

--
Arne Freyberger
JLAB (Mail Stop 12H)    Phone: (757) 269-6268