Re: [sales] A modification to a previous price quote

Jerry,

I'm faxing you a new quote.  This
includes three keyboards and mice (one per monitor).
I've included nine keyboard/mouse/video cables.
I've also deleted sound from 7 systems, as well as credited you for
nine copies of the book "Linux" The Complete Reference" and nine
copies of the Red Hat Linux CD-ROM boxed set.  That means
you'd be getting

3 keyboards
3 mice
3 systems with sound
1 RH CD-ROM and manual
1 "Linux: The Complete Reference" book
9 sets of keyboard/mouse/video cabling

Most of these involve small credits.  Your total is now

Subtotal:      $   72085.55
Tax:           $       0.00
Shipping:      $     608.00
Total:         $   72693.55

Please let me know if you have any questions or if this isn't what you
need.

Doug
VA Research