Subject: OUR FIRST NEWS LETTER

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 12:48:04 -0400

Dear Generals,

trying something new.  Here is a copy of the class newsletter.  You should
also receive or have already received a hard copy in the mail, but I wanted
to try to distribute it over the internet.  It is a little easier to read in
the hard copy, but this gets it out faster.  If anyone has any comments, i
would love to hear them.  Hope that everyone enjoys it.

trey

Vol.  I  No.  I	April 22, 1996
‘92 Generals' Notes
Class of ‘92 Newsletter

Volume I, Issue I 
Class Agents' Letter 
	Thanks to your responses we now have a very full class newsletter.  We plan
for this to be a bi-annual publication.  Our goal is to get everyone up to
date and back in touch as we approach our first five-year reunion.  After
all, it is only a year away.  
	When we sent the initial letter, we had no idea how many people would
respond.  We are thrilled to report that the response has been overwhelming.
 We received well over 120 responses--a great first effort.  The response was
so overwhelming, however, that we had to edit some responses, but we left all
the essentials.  We promise to fill in the blanks next issue.
E-Mail Directory
	In other news, we have generated an E-mail directory which you will find in
a later section of this newsletter.  We have been sending out campus news
from the Ring Tum Phi to those on the list.  If you are interested in having
your name included, just send me an e-mail ([email-masked]) and we will add
your name.  Thanks to the ideas of Clayton Kennington and the expertise of
Lee Parker, the class of 1992 also has its own home page
("http://www.urich.edu/~lparker/WL/92.htm").  We were the first class to go
"on line."  We edged out the industrious Class of ‘94 by only a few days.
 Check it out next time you are surfing the net.    
We Need Your Support
	With the "On The Shoulders of Giants Campaign" successfully completed the
focus of the University's Development efforts is now on the Annual Fund.  As
you know, the Annual Fund supports the operating budget of the University and
ensures that our alma mater has the resources to maintain its status as one
of the nation's premier liberal arts colleges.  This year the goal of the
Fund is $2.875 million.  
	As class agents, our goal is to involve as many members of the class of ‘92
in this effort.  Your gift, regardless of the size, goes a long way in
helping the University and insuring the Class of ‘92 distinguishes itself
among other alumni classes.  
	Thanks to you selfless support, our class has is having a record year.  Our
goal is $9,000.  We are closing on our goal, but only 33% of our class has
contributed.  We know we can do better.  Please consider a gift to the
University.  Trust us, we know how hard it is in the "real world" so remember
the size of the gift is not important, our goal is to get the broadest class
participation possible.  
Let Us Know What You Want
	Please let us know if you have any suggestions for the next issue or if you
are interested in helping with the production.  In the meantime, "keep those
cards and letters coming."  We have another one scheduled for November.  

Warmest regards,

Garnett Wilbourn & Trey Cox
Class Agents
Class of ‘92  

Who's Doing What
The most high profile news in the class is the wedding of John McCallum to
former Miss America Heather Whitestone.  After their wedding in June, they
will move to Atlanta, where John is a financial planner and Heather will
begin business school at Emory.
Bert Amason is living in "Fungomery" and getting an MBA at Auburn.
Greg Evans graduated from Cumberland Law School and is currently practicing
law in Mobile, AL.
Stuart Towns is in graduate school (computer science) at N.C. St.
Franklin Pridgen got hitched Dec.  30, 1995 and is living in Athens, GA,
working as a teacher and coach.  He plans to go back to school for his MBA at
Ga. St. 
Read Folline married Lura Smith in February 1995.  They moved to Atlanta in
June 1995, where he works for Regions Bank.  
Alana Horrigan joined the Peace Corps for two years after graduation and went
to the west African country of Mali, followed by a ten month trip around the
world.  She currently lives in Denver, CO.
Jim Henry graduated with honors from SMU law school, passed the Texas bar,
and is currently working at Gardere, Wynne in Dallas, Texas.
Clay Thomas is the golf pro at Westchase in Tampa, FL.  Clay recently became
engaged to Patti Wynne.
1LT William Benson married Linda Duncan.  They live in Germany where William
is a Ranger in the Army.
Chris Miyamoto is in his fourth year at Indiana Med.  School.  On May 11,
1996 he married Brenda Maylton in Indianapolis.  Their next stop is U. of
Cincinnati, where Chris will do his residency in Otolaryngology (head and
neck). 
Trent Merchant is in graduate school at Wake Forest and has become active in
theater, performing a major supporting role in WFU's production of "Hotel
Paradise."
Caroline Walker graduated from Cumberland law school and is an attorney. 
Elise (Bryant) Darden has been busy!  In the last year and a half she married
Jay Darden (W&L ‘93), graduated from UVA law school, passed the bar, and
began working as a lawyer in Richmond for Mays & Valentine.
Mark Melton worked for 3 years in D.C. for Deloitte & Touche, but recently
quit to return to Houston and work for Melton Electronic.
Peyton Chapman graduated from Alabama law school and has taken a job in
Montgomery, AL.  He adds that Will Thomas is a gigolo in Miami.
Lisa Preston is pursuing a Ph.D in American Literature at George Washington
and working full-time for a fundrasing consulting firm in Falls Church, VA.
Jon Frank is an associate with the law firm Little, Parsley in Richmond.  On
March 16, 1996, he married Sarah McCoy, a graduate of Randolph Macon.
Rick Hughes has been working for Merrill Lynch for the last three years and
got married in July 1995.
John Ford is pursuing a Masters in Philosophy in Medieval English at the
University of Glasgow, Scotland.
Jonathan Harris is working as a bank examiner for the Federal Reserve Bank of
New York.  Last summer, he began an MBA program at Columbia.
Jennifer Fisher works for Vanstar Corp., a nationwide reseller of computer
products and services.  She currently lives in Atlanta.
Whitney (Hopkins) Kerridge is a leasing officer with the 1st Nat.  Bank of
Maryland.  She married Scott in August 1994 and they live in Annapolis, MD.
Jeff O'Brien works in corporate finance at Continental Airlines and is
studying for the CFA exams.  He lives in Houston, TX.
Bill Brinkman is finishing Med.  School at Emory and will start his residency
in July 1996.
Susan (Watkins) Dulin lives in Birmingham with her husband Mike and teaches
school at Mt. Brook High School.  She also continues to teach her cooking
classes.
Dabney Collier is Executive V-P at Collier Insurance and plans to marry
Ginger Marks in September.
Paul Mazyck has moved to Chicago and trades treasury bonds and grain futures.
Karen Halsell will graduate from UT Med School in May and plans to marry her
high school sweetheart Lane in June.
Peer Soderberg is a third-year Med student at Robert Woods Johnson in New
Jersey.
Jeff Nuckols is alive and well in W.  Newton, Maryland.
Courtney Hall is in her first year practicing law with Fisher & Phillips in
the Big Easy.  She has also volunteered to be a Co-Chair for our first five
year reunion.
Ashley Gray is in her third year of med school and is trying to decide what
residency to enter.
George Sakin is in Ft. Lauderdale and is engaged to be married on August 31,
1996.
Ashley Hurt is living in Atlanta and working at an advertising firm.
Craig Lang is in D.C. where he works for Cong.  Richard Baker (R-La.)  and
goes to Georgetown Law School.  Craig spends most of his weekends babysitting
his roomate Jamie Bruce. 
David Frankhouser has spent the last three years in Sun City, South Africa
where he manages a casino gaming floor at a resort.  In June, he will
transfer to a similar position in the Bahamas for a year before he enters
UNLV Hotel Management School. 
Pete and Dale (Wyatt) Klingelhofer live in Mansfield Center, CT.  Pete works
for GZA GeoEnvironemental Co. and Dale is working on her Ph.D in polymer
science.
Erica (Ingersoll) Arnold lives in Lexington, VA where she and her husband own
a game room called "Sharks."
Jennifer (Burns) O'Leary lives in Jacksonville with her husband Dennis.  She
is in her fourth year with Arthur Andersen. 
Julies Vennes works at Grey Direct Marketing Group in NYC as the New Business
Manager.
Tim Gallagher is a first-year student at UVA's Darden Business School
Craig Waites has returned to Columbia and sells commercial real estate for
the Keenan Co.
Brad Peterson has recently taken a position with Nations Bank's Growth Group
in Nashville.  He is engaged to be married in September ‘96.
Blaire Postman graduated from W&L Law in ‘95 and proceeded to pass the NY and
NJ bars.  She is moving to D.C. to start a job with Reporters Committee for
Freedom Of the Press.
Jodi Herring lives in Boone, NC where she works as director of a Wellness
Center.
Matt Zamaloff moved to Boston and began attending Suffolk University Law
School.
Michael Wigert works as an account executive for Porter Novelli, a public
relations firm in Hermosa Beach, CA.
Eric Foust finished law school at Univ. of  S. Carolina, passed the bar, and
is working with his father in the family lumber business in Spartanburg, SC.
Chris Jackson writes that he is "Happily Divorced" and living in Memphis.
John & Caroline (Wight) Donaldson are living in Atlanta.  Caroline is an
assistant attorney general for the state of Georgia, while John is in his
first year with the law firm Alston & Bird.
Jack Tinney passed the bar last summer and is in his first year with Spilman,
Thomas & Battle.  He has been married to his wife Melissa for 2 ½ years.
 They live in Charleston, WV.
Douglas Brown received a Masters of Science in biomedical chemistry from
Thomas Jefferson University and is working for the Department of Dermatology
as a research assistant in Philadelphia.
Gordon Wilkins works as a sales rep for Union Camp Corp. in Harrisburg, PA.
 He reports that Greg Kiehl is married and lives in Elizabethtown, PA; Rob
Huke is an assistant Lax Coach at Bucknell; and Dave Freed passed the bar
exam and lives in Camp Hill, PA.  
Tracey Thornblade lives in NYC and works as an Assistant Editor on
professional books and journals at John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Frank Moore is in his first year teaching 7th grade science and coaching
football and basketball at Short Pump Middle School in Richmond, VA.
Derk Hagedorn works for Professional Publications, Inc. in Belmont,
California.
Denise Brainard graduated from law school and passed the MI bar.  She works
as a free lance attorney in the metro Detroit area and is engaged to be
married in October.
Laura (Hendry) Wilkinson married Ab Wilkinson (W&L ‘91) in July ‘94.  They
had their first child, a baby girl named Jordon, this November and they live
in Jackson, MS.
Chris Livingston is a 4th year Med student at Louisville and plans to enter a
surgical residency next year.  He reports that his roommates Bob Goodin and
Jeff Livingston will enter orthopedic surgery and ER residencies,
respectively.
Jim Pike graduated from W&L Law in May 1995 and is practicing law at Cobb &
Shealy in Dothan, AL.
Clayton Kennington, after resigning from Sen. Phil Gramm's staff, is in his
first year at UT business school.
John Flippen quit his job in San Diego and moved to Nashville to begin
Vanderbilt Law.
1LT Toby McCoy and his wife Deborah are stationed at Ft. Gordon, GA.  Toby is
a domestic relations attorney, while his wife is a social worker at the
regional hospital.
Lori Rhodenizer is working towards her Ph.D in Human Factors Engineering at
the University of Central Florida.
Laura (Musser) Sloat is in NC waiting for her husband to finish his
dissertation.  She has taken a few months off  "to contemplate my ideal
occupation, and whether or not she could get paid to do it."
Erik Bertelsen quit his job in Dec., and, as last reported, was on his way to
Lake Tahoe to ski "for a couple of months."
Scott Holstead is working for Sanafill a NYSE waste disposal company based in
Houston.  Scott married Jill Mosley in Sept.  of last year.  Scott will team
up with Courtney as the Co-Chair for our first five-year reunion.
Kip Schaumloffel works for General Wire Form Division in Cincinnati.  He is
senior production manager.  He reports "No wife; no kids; no problems."
Will Owens married Yvette deLaney, graduated from SMU Law School, and is
working for a federal district judge in Shreveport, LA.  This fall they will
move to Palo Alto where Will has accepted a position with Wilson, Sonsini,
Goodrich & Rosati, a law firm there.
Peter Evans is the manager of Agency Rent-A-Car in Shreveport, LA.  He plans
to open new offices in Natchitoches and Bossier City, LA and become Area
Manager.
Shane Kimzey is a second year law student at UT Law School.  He plans to
clerk this summer in Houston and Dallas.
Mena McGowin quit her job at a jewelry store in Memphis and has taken one in
interior designer, allowing her more free time and flexibility to "go to
weddings . . . and travel."
Kelly Vandever lives in Tulsa, OK where he is pursuing a Ph.D in Industrial
Organizational Psychology at the University of Tulsa.  He has started a
multimedia development company which is introducing its first hardware title
in July.  The product is a voice recognition product for computer games.
Hunter Williams is working in NYC for the Ad Store as an Art Director.  He
writes and designs ads, several of which have been used by Coke.
Jay McKnight is in his first year at Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of
Management in Nashville.
Jay Fertile is in his final year of med school at UVA.  He will begin a
radiology residency in July at either UVA or Bowman Gray.  
Emily (Greer) Hoard works as branch manager for Transamerica Financial
Services in Ft. Collins, CO.  She and her husband recently bought their first
house.
Blair Allen is Assistant V-P of Regional Banking at First Commercial Bank,
Little Rock.  He married Katherine Jackson (Hollins ‘93) on April 13, 1996.
Katie Seeman recently started working in Sales for Sager Electronics, a large
electronic parts distributors in Rochester, NY.
Tom Hagigh is a retail broker at Legg Mason in Baltimore.
Jamie Tucker is in his second year at Mercer Law School.  He will be clerking
for a litigation firm in Macon this summer. 
Frank Martien will graduate from Darden Business School in May 1996 and will
join First Annapolis Consulting this summer. 
Monie (Schroeder) Henderson married William Henderson in June 1994.  William
graduated from Milsaps and is now a first year resident in Jackson, MS.
 Monie is the Fundraising Coordinator for Habitat For Humanity.
Scott Arcenauex graduated from Tulane Law, passed the LA bar, and is
presently clerking for a federal district judge in New Orleans.
Zan (Streib) Raynor married Daniel Raynor on July 13, 1991.  They have two
children, a boy Mackinac Daniel and a girl Paisley Marina.  They own a
marionette company and tour puppet shows in a three state area.  
Jamie Bruce is in his second year at Georgetown Law.  He plans to clerk in
NYC for Sherman and Sterling.
Holly Buffington will graduate with honors from University of Alabama Law.
 She plans to travel Europe for a few months before entering the "real world"
as an associate with Alston & Bird, an Atlanta law firm.
Ingrid M. Chenoworth works at HDR Engineering as an accounting assistant.
 She and her husband are expecting their first child in March.  
David Gay works as a financial Analyst for Putnam Investments in Boston.  He
is also pursuing his MBA at Bentley College and has one year to go.  
Thomas Otis married Lee Phillips in June 1995 and is living in Columbia, SC.
 He works with Craig Waites as a commercial real estate agent at the Keenan
Company.  He also serves as the Vice President of the Palmetto Chapter of the
W&L Alumni Association.
Christian Brose graduated from SMU law school in May ‘95 and currently works
for Small Business Administration Disaster Relief Department.  In August
1995, he married Jennifer Lyn McCallum (SBC ‘92) and they live in Ft.Worth,
TX.  
Cullins Carriker resigned from the Charlotte School System.  She is going to
take some time off and find another career.   
John Simonton lives in CO and works for Peak Resources, Inc, a computer sales
and leasing company.  He recently became engaged to Kirklyn Pope.  They will
marry on June 1, 1996.
Katherine Walther spent a year in Kaliningrad, Russia teaching English and
economics.  After her return to the U.S., she worked at the Center for
Democracy in D.C. as the assistant program director for the European
Department.  Currently, she is a first-year at UVA Law.
Kevin Morrison works for Nations Bank where he is on the foreign exchange
desk.  He will marry Sarah Broughton on July 27, 1996.
Jeff Roberts lives in Jackson Hole, WY and skis a lot.  He works as a sales
rep for an embroidery shop.
Trey Cox graduated from UVA law in ‘95 and is currently clerking in Louisiana
for a federal judge on the Fifth Circuit.  In August he plans to move to
Atlanta and start work with King & Spalding, a law firm there. 
Doug Lindsey works as a Controller for the Simpson Organization, a real
estate investment banking and consulting firm.  He reports that he
participated in a week long jazzercise program directed by Scott Prigge in
Miami Beach, FL.  Scott says he is doing well and enjoys working with the
retirement community in sunny FL.
Garnett Wilbourn lives in Memphis, TN and works in special events production.
 She bought her first house in December 1995.
Chris Haley works as a commercial loan officer at First Commercial Bank in
Birmingham, AL.  He will marry Heather Ramey in June 1996. 
Denise (Kepler) Tuhy went back to culinary school and currently works at the
Jefferson Hotel, a four-star hotel in D.C.  She got married in Sept. 1995.
Sean Daily lives and works in Baltimore.  He is an account rep for T.  Rowe
Price Associates.
Chris Swann is in grad school at University of MO, getting a masters in
English lit.  He had his first story, "Seeking Home," published in Crescent
Review.
Rachael Easton is in her 4th year of the M.D./Ph.D. program at Washington
University in St. Louis.  
Devon McAllister recently resigned as business manager of Vanity Fair
magazine.  She, Gabrey Croft, and Muriel Foster plan to travel around the
world for the next five months. 
Chris Owen works at Source Finance as a recruiter for accounting
professionals.  He recently passed the CPA exam.
Jay Plotkin married Karen Bosi (W&L ‘93) last June.  They honeymooned in
Bermuda.  Jay is the Editor of the Caroline Progress, a weekly newspaper in
Bowling Green, VA.  
Richard Crow works for Weaver & Tidwell, the largest regional firm in the
southwest.  He also serves as the Secretary for the Ft. Worth Alumni Chapter.
Louise Adamson is a 2nd year at Mercer Law, where she received the faculty
award for Outstanding Achievement in Legal Writing.
Elizabeth (Vallotton) Yarbrough got married in May 1994 to Jim Yarbrough from
Anderson, SC.  Jim is an investment broker at his own firm in Anderson.
 Elizabeth was a commercial loan officer for Nations Bank for a year and a
half.  She has recently resigned to prepare for their first child arriving in
June ‘96.  
Bill LaMotte is in commercial lending with Wachovia Bank in Columbia.  He
married Caroline Brady (Hollins ‘92) in October 1994.
Will Jones graduates from Columbia Theological Seminary in May with a Masters
in Divinity.  He plans to become a pastor at a small church somewhere in the
southeast, but not before he marries Susan Stumb of Nashville in August.   
Bob Chandler worked in real estate consulting for Arthur Andersen in D.C. for
a few years.  He now lives in Oregon where he attends Oregon Law School and
plans to focus on environmental law.
Michael Patrick is currently working on a movie shoot in Atlanta as assistant
location manager.  He still works throughout Georgia on T.V. commercials and
movies and is slated to work on production of Olympic ceremonies.
Charles & Ann (Barton) Edwards got married in June ‘94.  Charles will
graduate from Md.  Med School in May.  Ann works for 1st National Bank of
Maryland as a "large corporate lender."  Ann reports no children yet, only a
very spoiled cat.
John Witherington works in Birmingham for Bradsfield & Gorrie, a large
commercial general contractor.  Currently, he is involved as assistant
project manager on the HEALTHSOUTH Corporate headquarters job.
Gene Pride says he is "loving Colorado.  Ski, bike, fish, hike, backpack all
the time.  Sell real estate sometimes."
Ebie Pearson recently moved back to Norfolk to get her masters in secondary
education so that she can teach high school biology.  
Lee Parker is working in university computing for the University of Richmond.
 In his spare time he plays for a band called Help Wanted; they plan to
release a CD in mid-'96.  Lee has also been a great help to our class: He set
up our class's home page on the WWW.  
Brant Martin is the Hatton W.  Sumners Scholar at SMU Law School and has
recently been selected Editor-in-Chief of the SMU Law Review.  He plans to
spend his summer working in Dallas and Hong Kong.
Robin Dru is currently working at Allergan, Inc. in Irvine, CA as a Clinical
Research Associate.
Tom Mayer is in the fourth year of his Ph.D. in experimental psychology at
American University.  His wife Laura (W&L ‘93) is pursuing her MBA at
Georgetown.  They live in Alexandria, VA.

In Memoriam

Alan K. Herrick, filmaker, died May 21, 1995, near Truckee, CA.  A native of
Palo Alto, he was captain of the water polo team at W&L and led the team to
an ODAC championship in his senior year.  Last May, he completed a master's
degree in fine  arts, specializing in film, from the California College of
Arts and Crafts in Oakland.  His senior project, a film entitled Extreme
Maggotry,was shown at a film festival in San Francisco.

E-mail Directory
Adamson, Louise [email-masked]
Amason, Bert                  [email-masked]
[email-masked]
Bender, Ricci Webb
[email-masked]
Bohigan, Dave                 [email-masked]
Bruce, Jamie                  [email-masked]
Corbin, Lee                   [email-masked]
Cox, Trey                     [email-masked]
Davis, Will                   [email-masked]
Donaldson, John               [email-masked]
Dulin, Susan Watkins.               [email-masked]
[email-masked]
Eades, Ted                    [email-masked]
Easton, Racheal               [email-masked]
Flippen, John                 [email-masked]
Ford, John                    [email-masked]
Fuller, Morgan Warner         [email-masked]
Gordon, Jason                 [email-masked]
Harper, Ashley                [email-masked]
Kennington, Clayton           [email-masked]
Kimzey, Shane                 [email-masked]
Lang, Craig                   [email-masked]
Lindsey, Douglas              [email-masked]
Martin, Brant                 [email-masked]
McCallum, John                [email-masked]
Merchant, Trent
[email-masked]
Miller, Scott                 [email-masked]
Murphy, Marshall              [email-masked]
Nuckols, Jeff                 [email-masked]
O'Leary,Jennifer Burns       [email-masked]
Ollinger, Harry
[email-masked]
Owens, Will                   [email-masked]
Parker, Lee                   [email-masked]
Patrick, Michael
[email-masked]
Pride, Gene                   [email-masked]
Skoglund, Perry               [email-masked]
Swann, Chris                  [email-masked]
Talkington, Beth              [email-masked]
Towns, Stuart                 [email-masked]
Tucker, Jamie                 [email-masked]
Vandever, Kelly               [email-masked]
Yarbrough, Elizabeth 
Vallotton                    [email-masked]
Yates, Richard                [email-masked]
York, Craig                   [email-masked] 

Class Directory 
	As you know from Garnett's last letter, everyone who responded to the
newsletter questionaire agreed that we needed a class directory.  If that is
what everyone wants, that is what everyone gets.  One catch: You must donate
$10 to the Annual Fund.  If you have already donated $10, yours is on the
way.  If you have pledged, but not paid, please pay so we can send your
Directory.  If you haven't donated, be sure to do by June 30, 1996 so we can
send you one too.  

Where Are They? 
The following people are unlocated

	Pete Castiglione
	Greg Dunford
	Tina Dunford
	Traci Lazenby
	Dave McCrystal
	Jennifer Thorpe
	Paul Winkler
If you know their whereabouts, please let us know.

Thank You 
	We would like to thank the following people for their most generous support
of the Annual Fund.  This is also an easy way to tell whether you are on the
list to receive a Phone & Address Book

Blair Allen, Scott Arceneaux, Karen Arch, Chris Barker, Kevin Bauer, Amy
Beall, Sara Bender, Jay Broaddus, Doug Brown, Jamie Bruce, Cullins Carriker,
Bob Chandler, Richard Chapman, Ingrid Chenoweth, Chisolm Coleman, Lee Corbin,
Trey Cox, Robin Dru, Ann Edwards, Charles Edwards, Fred Elliot, Jay Fertile,
Andrew Finkbeiner, John Flippen, John Ford, Muriel Foster, Andrew Fox,
Nicolas Fralin, Jon Frank, Ray Friedman, Juan Gamboa, David Gay, Hill
Goodspeed, Ashley Gray, Kent Gregory, Tom Grow, Derk Hagedorn, Tom Hagigh,
Chris Haley, Karen Halsell, Ashley Harper, Laurel Heiskell, Jim Henry, Emily
Hoard, Sarah Hoffman, Scott Holstead, David Hooker, Brian Huber, Rick Hughes,
Ashley Hurt, Will Jones, Jen Kacmar, Whitney Kerridge, Dale Klingelhofer,
Pete Klingelhofer, Dan Knight, Bill LaMotte, Craig Lang, Julia Lawrence,
Michael Lee, Ward Maegdon, Brad Martin, Tom Mayer, Devon McAllister, Toby
McCoy, Margaret McKernan, Mark Melton, Laney Merryweather, Macon Miles,
Duncan Miller, Stephane Montas, James Morrison, Jennifer Noble, Jeff Nuckols,
Will Owens, Fred Page, Molly Page, Brad Peterson, Mason Petit, Jim Pike,
Laura Pilachowski, Jay Plotkin, Rapheal Porres, Blair Postman, Lisa Preston,
Gene Pride, Franklin Pridgen, Rob Rambo, Lauren Rowland, Laura Rutherford,
George Sakin, Dwight Salsbury, Phil Samponaro, Chris Simon, Tom Snedeker,
Elizabeth Symonds, Eric Thiessen, Tracey Thornblade, Mary Turner, Kelly
Vandever, Julie Vennes, Craig Waites, Garnett Wilbourn, Gordon Wilkins, Jeff
Willis, John Witherington, Kim Wolf, Elizabeth V. Yarbrough, William Yorio,
Matt Zamaloff.  

Keep Those Cards & Letters Coming 
If you have any news please send it in to us.  We have to know about your
life before we can share it with oour classmates.  Be sure and include
graduations, weddings, births, career moves, as well as phone and address
changes.    

Garnett Wilbourn
379 Greenway Place
Memphis, TN 38117
(901) 685-8562
OR
Trey Cox
741 Ockley Dr. 
Shreveport, LA 71106
(318) 868-1171

If you would like to make a donation to the Annual Fund, please send your
check to 

Annual Fund
Development Office
Washington & Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450-9903

or call or write Garnett or me and we will send you a postage paid envelope
to return your pledge.