From: Gerard P. Gilfoyle [mailto:ggilfoyl@richmond.edu]
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 9:22 AM
To: gsoulere@richmond.edu
Subject: some questions

Hi George,

   Merry Christmas! I have a couple of questions about the new
supercomputer lab that we put together last year. This is room
N-207 in Gottwald. What is the size of the air conditioner that
was put in the room? Also do you know how much current we can
draw from that new circuit board in the cluster lab?

thanks-in-advance,

jerry

--
Dr. Gerard P. Gilfoyle