vikash

Hi there again Dr. G...

I spoke to Vikash and he is eager to work for us for the long haul....he
said he'd be happy to work for us for 10 weeks during the summer (starting
immediately after the finals) and then will try to find an internship for
the remaining 7 weeks....

He also mentioned that he knows C++ though has no prior experience with
root....

please do let me know what u think and if you'd like to meet him
personally sometime in the near future before making your decision....

cheers

-Adnan

Adnan Iqbal
UR Box 0581