Re: documentation and more computers

Hi Gerry,

I'm very happy to hear that everything is going so good with your cluster.

To answer both of your questions,  I have attached documentation for Nimbus
in a tar.gz file and a quote in pdf format.  The quote is for three
additional nodes for your cluster.  I was able to get you some deep discounts
for the good pr you provided us earlier this month.

Please give me a call to discuss the quote.  In the mean time,  have a happy
holiday season and I am looking forward to talking to you soon again.

With best regards,

Markus Geiger

--
LinuxBIOS Cluster Solutions                230 peachtree st nw ste 2705