From: gilfoyle [mailto:ggilfoyl@mindspring.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 3:08 PM
To: Sasko Stafanovski
Subject: bbftp for the cluster

hi sasko,

   when you get a chance could you install bbftp on pscm1.
this package was, i think, installed before, but it looks like
it may have been wiped out by the upgrade. we need this to
transfer data from jlab to the cluster. there is a web-page at
jlab at the following address.

http://cc.jlab.org/docs/scicomp/how-to/off-site-data-transfers.html

more stuff here.

http://doc.in2p3.fr/bbftp/