Re: thanks and a long question

Greetings,

The error message itself may be found in /var/log/beowulf/node.<number>
I'll need that for the failed nodes.

As an alternative, I could log in and check things out, but it appears
that hosts.deny must have outside access disallowed. Perhaps my
workstation's IP (216.162.33.24) could be allowed ssh access?

G'day,
sjames

--
-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                     230 peachtree st nw ste 701