cluster status - down

yo,

the cluster is still down. i have exchanged messages with
steven james who gave me a fix that did not seem to work.
i've had to reboot the cluster remotely since i'm at jlab
(i.e., i call janice and she hits the buttons). i will try
to get back to richmond tomorrow afternoon and work on this.

other tasks to be done:

1. install motif (for sasko). i believe version 2.1 is the latest.

2. create a users group and put all of the user accounts in
it (sasko).

3. build clas software after 1 is done(luminita).

4. set up my uid (or my permissions) so i can get to pscm1 from
from gpg2 (me and/or sasko).

later,

jerry

--