Re: Richmond cluster

Greetings,

I see it. That's actually perfectly fine!
It just needs to be re-partitiones and new filesystems made (hence the
backup!).

I am ready to take care of that if you're quite sure there's nothing I
shouldn't wipe out.

The idea is that I re-build the HD, then image it from the new primery so
that it will be ready to take over if it's ever needed.

Other than that, there's just the matter of node 0.
Please power node 0 on. NOTE: it will come up as node 49. I will then be
able to move it to node 0 to complete your upgrade.

G'day,
sjames

--
-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                     230 peachtree st nw ste 701