[no subject]

Dear Dr. Vineyard:

I am pleased to learn that our Division of Grants and Agreements (DGA) has
issued the official letter awarding University of Richmond an NSF grant to
support your research entitled MRI/RUI: Development of a Computing Cluster
to Support the University of Richmond Nuclear Physics Research Program at
Jefferson Lab. This letter includes the approved budget, effective start
date, and a reference to applicable NSF grant conditions. You may view a
copy of this letter at:
		 https://www.fastlane.nsf.gov/servlet/FastLane.AAStart.
At the conclusion of this letter is a series of reminders regarding
reporting requirements on your award that you may find useful.

Copies of the reviews of your proposal that were solicited from experts in
your field can be found on the website
http://www.fastlane.nsf.gov/a2/PropInq.htm. These reviews are intended for
your personal use only, and we do not make them available to other parties.
I hope these reviews will be useful to you in your future endeavors.

If you have any questions or discussion regarding scientific issues or the
review process, please contact your Program Director Bradley Keister (703)
292-7377.

My associates at the National Science Foundation join me in wishing you
success in your research.

Yours sincerely,
Joseph L. Dehmer
Division Director
Division of Physics

Reporting Requirements

You are required to submit an Annual Progress Report via FastLane at least
three months prior to your grant's anniversary date (the effective start
date).   On a three-year grant, annual progress reports should be submitted
at the end of the first and second years, but not the third year. Note that
submission and approval of the annual progress report triggers the release
of incremental funding for your grant.

The Final Project Report is due within 90 days after the grant expiration
date and must also be submitted via FastLane. Please note that if you, as a
PI or a co-PI, have an overdue Final Project Report, any additional NSF
funding will be held up until the report is received and approved.

In addition to these required reports you are encouraged to notify your
Program Director whenever your research leads to particularly noteworthy
results, or honors. These "nuggets" are useful to evaluate your progress,
and to highlight your contributions within NSF, and in documentation to
Congress. Your publications and presentations supported by NSF should
acknowledge your grant support.