Re: linux vendor

Jerry,

Pony lost most of it's staff and became difficult.  Joey Sims (who we
dealt with at Pony) moved to another company - Build To Order who we use
now.  We get prices from them that are as good as we got from Pony, with
the same kind of warranties etc.  We are happy with them.  Contact info
- Joey Sims, 678-297-9945.

Ian

"Gerard P. Gilfoyle" wrote:

> Hi Ian,
>
>    One quick question. What vendor do you use these days to buy
> linux boxes? The lab used Pony computers in the past. Do you still
> buy from them?
>
> Thanks-in-advance,
>
> Jerry
>
> --
> Dr. Gerard P. Gilfoyle
> Physics Department                e-mail: ggilfoyl@richmond.edu
> University of Richmond, VA 23173  phone:  804-289-8255
> USA                               fax:    804-289-8482
begin:vcard
n:Bird;Ian
tel;fax:757-269-6248
tel;work:757-269-7514
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility;Computer Center
version:2.1
email;internet:Ian.Bird@jlab.org
title:Head of Computing
adr;quoted-printable:;;12000 Jefferson Avenue=0D=0AMS16A;Newport News;VA;23606;USA
fn:Ian Bird
end:vcard