RE: ups arrived

great!  The adjustments were made through your purchasing dept.  The
actual checks showed everything minus the over ordered parts.  If your
accounts payable has any questions they can contact Jean Lee at (888)
809-1588 x 112 or jean.lee@ponycomputer.com.  So yes, they do need to
actually pay this invoice.  There was no credit b/c the actual payment
for the items was exactly what it should have been once the parts (which
we did receive) were received.

Sincerely,

Joey