APC UPS

Jerry,

I spoke with my branch manager regarding your UPS dilemma.  There's
nothing we can do with the used UPS equipment.  We can't resell used
equipment to someone and it's passed the 30day return policy between us
and our vendor.  I'm sorry about this.  Usually, the 1000 is enough for
this size network (NT network that is) and you even have 2.

What I can do is offer a discounted price on a 1400.  Would this work.
Adding one more ups to your network.  Where you would have 3 UPS, 2
1000's, and 1 1400?  Maybe 3 systems per UPS.  Let me know what you want
to do.

Sincerely,

Joey P. Sims
Senior Account Executive