RE: Linux Cluster

no problem.  Return the items to:

Pony Computer, Inc.
1775 Breckinridge Pkwy
Suite 100
Duluth, GA  30096

The DOA machine could be anything.  We will fix it no problem.  Could be
a CPU shifted out during shipping.  Pentium II's & III's are notorious
for jiggling out of the slot and causing the machine not to boot.  All
of these machines were burned in and tested but, this happens.  I will
fax you an RMA form that will have an RMA#.  Put that number on the
shipping box and ship to same address as above ATTN: RMA DEPT.

Video Adapter:  ATI 3D Charger 4MB AGP.  Chipset is the ATI Rage IIC.
What is your direct fax # for the RMA form?